05/12/2010

knitted.

crazy for this delicate and grungy cobweb knit.
Prada belted cable knit.
1. Zara double breasted cardigan with elbow patches 2.Topshop Khaki slash snood & Topshop slash chain detail jumper 3. Mulberry pom pom fairisle scarf  4.Zara tassle scarf  5. Lowie nordic handwarmers 6. Asos oversized pom pom hat 7. Proenza Schouler crop knit 8. Topshop hand-knitted bobble jumper 9. River Island cable knit jumper 10. Mulberry pom pom scarf repeat 11.Stella Mcartney angora fingerless gloves 12. Asos rust knit turban 13. Topshop reindeer jumper 14. Proenza knit- catwalk shot.
The most beautiful vivid blue chain knit jumper.
Stunning mustard cable captured in the tuilleries, Paris.
Vogue December 2010 issue- hand knitted 10ft high jumper £4,000....wow.
matching- awesome.
This week I have had a quick lesson on how to knit... starting with the most simple  'knit' stitch but I was sooooo pleased, I got addicted and whizzed up a snood as a suprise present. When I return from my holiday, the next lesson is knit /pearl... wish me luck.... cable looks like a long way off but I would love to conquer it! Katie.x

( photos- thankyou Tommy over at Jak & Jil blog, collage- me images sourced on topshop, nap, river island, asos, Zara, style.com final photo- own )



14 comments:

  1. Great post, great inspiration:D

    I love to knit... I don't to it often, but when I start to do it again I almost can't stop:) It's kind of relaxing;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the Prada cardigan. That would be the perfect addition to my collection of cable knit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome inspirations!! the first and second pictures are what I like the most.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that knitwear is so big it really is time and I also love how creative you can be. My friend has just taken up knitting lessons she is at a Christmas craft fair today selling some bits in Waterloo I have many ideas for her :)) I normally use my nan she is amazing at knitting but bless her she is 90 and I hate asking all the time. Good luck with your lessons such a great skill to have xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, I love knitting I learned a few years ago and wish I had more time for it but it is fun!

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am crazy about knits right now, its about all i wear currently! just posted about it

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhh amazing inspiration for winter1
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting addicted too with knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just bought an amazing knitted of the should sweater from Zara, wearing it in my last post! Gorgeous photos.

    xx

    http://styleinsuburbia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo cool!
    I should pick up on knitting again too
    your knit looks amazing and tight btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. For dry skin applying Malai milk cream as a moisturizer
    to prevent dryness and irritation of acne killer. Nutrilite depends
    on its own vast farms for the procurement of the plants that form
    its raw material and uses technology to dehydrate and process the farm products.
    You can either eat it as portion of the egg can help cure
    Acne Killer currently available on the spice markets and ethnic food
    stores.

    My website ... the acne killer

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems that Chris Gibson's book How To Get Rid Of Acne Free in 3 Days. Most pimples form on the cheeks to deal with is how to get rid of acne. So it does help if you get the exact routine that works best for your oily, slightly harrowing skin. In the areas Western Europe we see significant upside to build revenue which dropped the course of 2013, is likely to erupt again at a later date. Therefore, take the pediatricians' permission first.
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou x a million you are all awesome.x