03/02/2010

The princess and the plait.


How inspirational and incredible is this new Hermes advert?! Heavenly. They never fail to create the most divine selection of silk scarfs. The threaded plait is sensational. This really is the princess and the pea fairytale.


(collage by me- images from grazia,fashion glam, james white hair, Harpers Bazaar)


Prominant at Alexander Wang, Miu Miu, Missoni and even at Alexander McQueen. Plaited hair is surely set to be the hottest hairstyle this Spring. Personally i cant get enough of the rapunzel - length side plaits at Miu Miu, or Alexander Wangs messed up scrunchy, chunky, textural verions. Im not convinced i could plait like Missoni! ( for those of us with long locks- we are in luck!) 
Do you have a favourite or have you already been styling yours this way? 



3 comments:

  1. That is such a cool advert.
    Thanks for you comment I was up and out early this morning I always try to make the most of my days off xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love this post.... I already done my hair this way I absolutely love it I didnt get to atke a pic with it tho bummer:( but Ill re-do the style I'm sure:)

    I will be following u

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou x a million you are all awesome.x