30/01/2010

I'll see you a-round


I am a teensy bit obssessed with round sunglasses, and after an initial 're-sighting' at Chanel 2008, i have been in love ever since. 
Who could forget the incredible half- tinted versions? ( see Catwalk and Ashley Olsen shot).


After pinning my hopes on the high street, for what has been an eternity... i am excited to see some affordable alternatives, and lots of choice!
 Asos currently offering a pair for just £10.00 (it's okay if you accidently sit on them).
With such an array of vivid hued circular framed glasses sported on the TOPSHOP Unique catwalk for Spring 2010 i'm hoping it won't be too long before we see them hit the stores! (images- polvore, asos, Topshop, style)
Will you be wearing a pair this Spring-Summer?

6 comments:

  1. yummy sunglasses! love the round chanel ones

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the Chanel pearl ones they are so beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage!! I love the Chanel ones too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the same obsession. just bought 2 pairs of round glasses.

    www.barcelonaisthenewblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a pair of round sunglasses too! :) Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure I'm gonna wear some!
    great collage

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou x a million you are all awesome.x